If you are unhappy with the size, shape, or symmetry of your breasts, you may be an ideal candidate for breast augmentation. During your initial consultation with one of our Arizona breast augmentation surgeons, your concerns will be addressed and your desires listened to. Our surgeons will also evaluate your body, discuss all of your breast augmentation options, and help you determine if this is the best procedure to help you meet your aesthetic goals.
Good Candidates for Breast Augmentation
Good candidates for breast augmentation should be:
- At least 18 years old, 22 for silicone implants
- In generally good physical and psychological health
- Close to their ideal weight with no expectations of major fluctuations in the near future
- Prepared for a surgical procedure and recovery time
- Prepared to follow all of your surgeon’s postoperative recommendations
Good candidates for breast augmentation should not be:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Planning on a major weight loss surgery
- Experiencing moderate to severe ptosis (sagging)
Breast ptosis can best be corrected with a breast lift. It is common to combine the two procedures, but this is determined on a patient-by-patient basis.
The best way to determine if breast augmentation is right for you is through a one-on-one consultation with one of our board-certified Arizona breast augmentation surgeons.
If you live in Phoenix, Scottsdale,Gilbert, Chandler, Glendale, or surrounding areas in Arizona and would like learn if you are a good candidate for breast augmentation, please contact Gawley Plastic Surgery to schedule an initial consultation today.