in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Gilbert, Chandler, Glendale, Mesa and surrounding areas in Arizona
See Our Before & After Photo Gallery - Click Here
Breast enlargement is one of our most popular procedures. You can finally have the size and shape you have always wanted or restore your pre-childbirth breast size. The results can be dramatic, but they do not have to be dramatic. Breast augmentation can be a subtle change in some cases. Most women who choose breast enlargement choose implants that will give them a C cup. Dr. Gawley’s goal for his breast augmentation patients is to achieve a size that is natural and proportionate to their body.
BENEFITS OF BREAST AUGMENTATION
Any woman 18 or older may choose to have breast augmentation using saline implants. If you would like to have silicone gel implants, you must be at least 22 years of age.
A breast augmentation can:
- Improve appearance
- Boost self-esteem
- Balance and improve body proportions
- Improve job opportunities
- Improve social opportunities
- Correct asymmetrical breasts
- Restore shape and tone lost to age or pregnancy
- Achieve the look and body shape that you have always wanted
BREAST AUGMENTATION OPTIONS
You will have many choices to make about the look, shape, and feel of your breasts:
- Implant filler options – Silicone or Saline
- Implant shape
- Implant size
- Implant placement (in front of or behind the muscle)
- Incision placement
- Breast Implants and Breast Feeding
- How Long Do Breast Implants Last?
- Your Role in Getting the Best Breast Augmentation Results
- Correction of Breast Asymmetry
- History of Breast Enlargement
- Breast Augmentation for Older Women
- Why Cup Sizes May Be Less Accurate Than You Think
All of your incision options will leave minimal visible scarring. Dr. Gawley will go over each incision choice and the advantages and disadvantages of each. Traditional breast augmentation is open surgery with the incision in the inframammary crease (under the breast where it meets the chest wall) or around the areola.
Dr. Gawley specializes in transaxillary endoscopic breast augmentation with a transaxillary incision (in the armpit), so scarring is less visible. While many surgeons are not familiar with this procedure, Dr. Gawley performs this surgery routinely and finds his patients are tremendously happy with the natural shape and lack of scarring on the breast.
BREAST ENLARGEMENT CANDIDATES
Breast enlargement may be right for you if you:
- Are 18 years old or older (for silicone gel implants, 22 years or older)
- Are not pregnant or nursing
- Are of stable weight
- Are not planning a major weight change such as massive weight loss or pregnancy
- Are in good physical and psychological health
- Have realistic expectations
- Have little or no sagging
- Have enough breast tissue to cover the implant
- Want to improve your appearance
Women who are not good candidates for breast augmentation usually have other options. If your breasts sag, a breast lift may achieve your desired results. If you are expecting to lose a great deal of weight or if you are planning to get pregnant, it is best to wait until after the major body-changing event.
Learn more by reading :
- What to Expect After Breast Augmentation
- Choosing a Breast Surgeon in Phoenix
- Breast Implant Manufacturers
- Visualization Techniques for Planning Breast Implant Size
- Breast Augmentation Risks
About 50% of the surgeries that Dr. Gawley performs are breast enlargements. If you are in Scottsdale or Phoenix, Arizona or the surrounding area, please contact us today to schedule your initial consultation. Dr. Gawley also welcomes patients from around the country and can recommend the best hotels for your visit. Wherever you are, if you are interested in breast augmentation or any type of breast surgery, we would love to hear from you.