At Gawley Plastic Surgery, we believe in giving you a customized experience that ends with you pleased at the results of your breast augmentation Arizona women considering the procedure should know that breast augmentation is an exceptionally flexible procedure, which means we can offer you a wide range of options.
Help us help you!
We want you to get the most out of your consultation. If at all possible, it is best to make arrangements for small children to stay home rather than having them join us for your appointments.
We’ll answer all of your breast augmentation questions, then walk you through the various options and discuss how they will help you achieve your priorities. If you’re considering a breast augmentation in Arizona and you want to learn more about the full range of options in front of you, please call Gawley Plastic Surgery at 480-696-6361.
YOUR BREAST AUGMENTATION CHOICES
We believe your breast augmentation is all about you: your goals, your priorities, and your concerns. That’s why we’ll always listen to you and keep your safety foremost in our minds when planning your breast augmentation. When considering a breast augmentation in Arizona, you’ll be able to choose from:
- Breast implant type: Silicone vs. saline breast implants is one of the first decisions you’ll have to make; silicone implants look more natural, but saline implants are more customizable and offer certain safety advantages.
- Breast implant shape: You’ll be able to choose from round breast implants or anatomically (or “teardrop”) shaped implants.
- Implant placement: Breast implant placement is another important decision. Your surgeon will help you decide between a sub-glandular placement (under the breast tissue but above the muscle) and a sub-muscular (beneath the muscle wall).
- Incision location: You have three breast augmentation incision options: under the breast crease (common, well-hidden by clothing), around the nipple (a subtle scar hidden by the areola) and through the armpit (almost no visible scar).
- Implant size: Finally, you and your surgeon will work together to decide on an appropriate size. A breast augmentation will give you larger breasts, but bigger isn’t always better when it comes to implants. An ideal size is one that’s appropriate for your frame and accentuates the rest of your body.
There are a lot of decisions to make, but they will go a long way toward ensuring you are satisfied with your breast augmentation. Arizona women have been coming to Gawley Plastic Surgery for years and have found a compassionate, caring, understanding and helpful plastic surgeons.
If you’re an Arizona woman considering a breast augmentation, please contact Gawley Plastic Surgery today.
The Gawley Blog
What is a Breast Augmentation? Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure that enhances the size and shape of a person’s breasts with implants. Breast implants are filled with either a sterile saline solution or silicone gel material. There are several […]