Welcome to the Valley of the Sun
as one of Scottsdale’s Premier Plastic Surgery Destinations. Gawley Plastic Surgery has a fly in program designed to make your surgical experience an easy and enjoyable experience. Our on-site, accredited surgery center combines luxurious comfort with safety being the top priority. Learn more about the North Scottsdale Outpatient Surgery Center here.
“I am beyond amazed with the care I received by Dr. Gawley and his entire staff. My experience from first appointment to surgery and post care is more than I expected. Everyone has made me feel like I’m their #1 patient and I’m sure they carry this with all their patients.
- Rose M.”Read More Testimonials
Our practice is located in beautiful North Scottsdale surrounded by world-class golf, hiking, high-end shopping and beautiful resorts including the Fairmont Princess and Desert Ridge Marriott. We have arranged special rates at both the Fairmont Princess Resort and the Best Western Thunderbird Suites.
Our board-certified plastic surgeons are some of the premier plastic surgeons in the Scottsdale and Phoenix area. They specialize in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the breast, body, and face. Our surgeons combine their extensive training and state-of-the-art technology to provide their patients with personalized care and natural results.
Amber Acosta, Patient Coordinator
Amber works closely with all of our fly-in patients. She has worked with us for over 10 years. Amber assists Dr. Gawley in surgery as well as assisting patients post-operatively.
Help us help you!
We want you to get the most out of your consultation. If at all possible, it is best to make arrangements for small children to stay home rather than having them join us for your appointments.
Schedule Your Phone Consultation
- call 480-696-6361 to set up your initial phone consultation and then use our form below to send us your information and photographs.
- Your scheduled phone consultation will be with Amber, our “Fly-In” specialist. She will discuss your surgical desires and needs (it will be important that we have your photos available for this phone call). Following this initial call, she will discuss your specific needs with the surgeon.
- Next, you will receive a quote via email. Amber will follow up with you to answer any questions that you might have.
- After receiving your quote, Amber can discuss surgery dates and a deposit is collected to secure your surgery date. Your final payment is collected 2 weeks prior to surgery.
- Amber will now put you in touch with our In-Home Nursing Service. This service can assist you with your airport pickup, any needed errands, prescription filling – even shopping! You are now a V.I.P. of Gawley Plastic Surgery!
- Pre-op testing (if any) will be discussed and any required testing will need to be sent to our office 2 weeks prior to surgery.
- We want to see you in the office prior to your procedure – preferably 2-3 days prior to surgery. You can discuss your specific schedule with Amber.
- Your surgical procedure will determine how long you will need to stay in the Scottsdale area following your surgery. For example, you would need to stay in the area for as few as 3 days following a breast augmentation vs. at least 2 weeks for a facial rejuvenation procedure.
Quick Tips for Clinical Photography
Taking a medical photograph is not the same as taking a quick snapshot. If at all possible, please have someone take the photograph of you, rather than trying to take a “selfie”.To improve the quality of your outstanding patient photos, please follow these simple guidelines:
Relevant information, minimal distractions
A great medical photograph focuses on a high amount of relevant medical information and a minimal amount of distractions.
A proper backdrop
Your photograph should be taken against a solid-colored background, if possible. Some optimal colors include light to medium blue or medium gray. Fabric drapes are useful for this technique or other non-reflective material, as well.
As stated above, minimal distractions make for a great medical photo, so please remove jewelry and clothing that creates an unnecessary distraction. For body photos, please use “thong” or “string” garments instead of full coverage underwear if possible.
Photos Courtesy of Canfield Scientific
The Gawley Blog
Choosing a plastic surgeon is a critical decision. You want to find an experienced and qualified surgeon to perform the procedure you desire. Dr. Bryan Gawley and Dr. Jennifer A. Geoghegan of Gawley Plastic Surgery in Scottsdale, AZ, are both […]