BREAST ENLARGEMENT PROCEDURES
in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Gilbert, Chandler, Glendale, Mesa and surrounding areas in Arizona
See Our Before & After Photo Gallery - Click Here
Breast procedures comprise the majority of Dr. Gawley’s practice and are the most popular cosmetic procedures among women today. You can have the beautiful breasts that you have always wanted or restore those you once had.
Many women want larger breasts; most women who choose breast augmentation seek average sized, more buoyant breasts. Breast augmentation can help you if your breasts are:
- Lacking their original tone and shape
- Out of proportion to the rest of your body
- Not as big as you would like
For additional information about breast augmentation, please visit the following pages:
- Frequently Asked Breast Enlargement Questions
- Benefits of Breast Augmentation
- Incision Options for Breast Augmentation
- What to Expect after Breast Augmentation
- Correction of Breast Asymmetry
If your breasts are sagging or have lost their shape and tone, a breast lift may be right for you. Many women seek a breast lift as part of a mommy makeover. Because a breast lift will elevate and firm up your breasts, they will appear larger and more prominent. Some women believing they need augmentation discover that a lift is more appropriate for achieving their desired look. Others may choose both a lift and augmentation. At your consultation, Scottsdale breast augmentation surgeon Dr. Gawley will help you decide which procedure is right for you.
- Breasts that are too large and heavy can cause serious health problems and other concerns including:
- Back problems
- Neck problems
- Shoulder pain and lacerations caused by bra straps
- Difficulty finding clothes that fit properly
- Difficulty finding a bra that is comfortable and fits properly
- Awkward social situations
- Decreased sexual pleasure
Breast reduction can relieve these and other problems, restoring your comfort, health, and self-confidence. Please learn more about breast reduction and how it can help you by reading our Breast Reduction page and our Frequently Asked Breast Reduction Questions.
Breast reconstruction is a very important part of breast cancer recovery and can help you reclaim your life and your self-esteem. Many women do not feel that their recovery is complete until they have their breasts back, and some take this opportunity to have larger or more shapely breasts than before.
Scottsdale breast augmentation surgeon Dr. Gawley also offers:
- Breast reconstruction for women with congenital breast defects such as Poland’s syndrome and missing nipples
- Corrective breast surgery to women who have had breast surgery in the past and are not happy with the results
You can learn more about breast reconstruction and corrective breast surgery by reading our Breast Reconstruction page.
Scottsdale breast augmentation surgeon Dr. Gawley helps women from Scottsdale and Phoenix, Arizona, and from all over the world, achieve their breast surgery goals. Please contact us today to schedule you initial consultation and learn more about your breast surgery options. We look forward to meeting you.